Sunday, November 9, 2008

Pillaging CVS

I had to post about today's CVS trip. Remember that I use two accounts (approved by CVS managers) - one for me and one for Stewart. I don't remember which inserts I pulled the coupons from, so just post a comment if you need any help.



Net cost including tax: 50 cents. FIFTY CENTS.

In two big transactions (one on each account), I got a total of:

Glaceau Smart water x 2 (pay $1.59, get $1.59 in ECBs) = FREE

Listerine Agent Cool Blue mouthwash x 6 (pay $3.99, get 3 ECBS. Used two $1/internet coupons and four $.50/manufacturer coupons) = $1.98

St. Ives Bodywash x 8 (pay $3.99, get 3 ECBs. Used six $1/manufacturer coupons) = FREE

L'Oreal Advanced RevitaLift x 2 (pay $11.99, get $11.99 in ECBs. Used two $1/manufacturer coupons) = earn $2

Palmolive dish soap x 8 (pay $1.49, get $1 ECB. Used four $1/2 manufacturer coupons) = FREE

Garnier Fructis x 2 (pay $2.99, get $2 ECBs. Used two $1/manufacturer coupons) = FREE

Colgate Total x 14 (BOGO at $2.29. Used fourteen $1/manufacturer coupons) = $2.03

I'm still eligible to get four more mouthwashes and unlimited Colgates if more coupons appear. I'll keep a few of each for our stockpile and drop the rest at Bread for the City on Tuesday. The anti-wrinkle stuff is mine. Goodness knows I need it.

1 comment:

Brandy said...

You did a great job! I couldn't find the $1/2 Palmolive q's but I still got $90 worth of stuff for .89...not bad.